Interior Designing & Decoration
Interior Designing & Decoration (Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Examination, Mumbai)
Course Duration : 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria : SSC Passed
Career Options – As Interior Designers in Architectural & Civil Firms, Freelance Interior Designers
Area of Studies
- Visual Arts – Principles & Elements of Design, Color Theory
- Graphics – Orthographic Projections, Anthropometric Study, Presentation Techniques, Isometric Views, Perspective (1- Point & 2- Point).
- Construction – Brick Masonry & Stone Masonry, RCC Structure& Framework, Arches & Lintels, Staircase and Railings, Trusses Doors and Windows, Wooden Joineries.
- Building Materials – Timber, Plywood, Glass, Stones, Cement Mortar, Concrete, Tiles, Paints & Polishes, Furnishing and Cladding Materials, Plastics (Application), Steel & Aluminum (application)
- Building Services – Water Supply System, Sanitation and Sewage disposal, Electrical, Overview of AC & Natural Ventilation.
- Interior Treatments – Acoustics and Illumination
- Estimation – Procedure of Estimation for Small furniture unit.
- Designs – Residence, Commercial Office